OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- No purchase necessary. To be eligible to win, a participant must be of age of majority and a resident of Canada. Any potential participant who is an employee of Lesley Stowe Fine Foods., their affiliated companies, advertising agencies, other representatives, or a member of the respective immediate families of such employees or anyone with whom such employees are domiciled is ineligible to participate in the Date with Dad contest. “Immediate family” is defined as parents, siblings, children or spouse.
- Contest start and end dates: May 17– August 31, 2012
- To win the contest, you must purchase/consume the Lesley Stowe’s Raincoast Crisps Salty Date Almond with Lesley’s hand written ORANGE signature in the box.
- Prizes limited to one winner per household. Multiple signatures from the same address will be null and void.
- Contest prize consists of:
1 of 8 Weber Q 200 Barbecue’s
The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be provided. Lesley Stowe Fine Foods reserves the right to substitute the prizes described above with prizes of equal or greater value.
- Prizes will be delivered/ presented to the winners free of charge by the organizers of the contest no later than 4 weeks of the receipt of the confirmed prize winning Salty Date and Almond box with Lesley’s ORANGE signature. Prize winners may be mailed a pre paid Gift Card specifically for the Weber Q 200 depending on residence. Prize winners may also be presented with Weber Q 200 at store of purchase or home address by a Lesley Stowe Fine Foods Representative, depending on residence.
All winners must mail in their winning Lesley Stowe ORANGE signature to Lesley Stowe Fine Foods Offices at 100-13955 Bridgeport Road, Richmond, BC, V6V 1J6. Upon visual confirmation of the signature the participant will be presented or mailed their winning prize.
- By entering, all participants agree to abide by the official rules and regulations and decisions of the contest organizers, which are final.